Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 17:13:30 +0900
From: KANAMARU Toshiyuki <kanamaru@hi.h.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
Subject: [PSJ-News:00051] 「Conference on Language, Discourse, and Cognition 2014」のお知らせ
Sender: t.kanamaru@gmail.com
To: psj-news@pragmatics.gr.jp

日本語用論学会の皆様

台湾大学の「Conference on Language, Discourse, and Cognition」委員会より
お知らせがございましたので、会員の皆様にご案内をお知らせいたします。

   -------------------------
Dear Colleagues,

This is a warm greeting from the committee of the Conference on
Language, Discourse, and Cognition (CLDC), launched six years ago by the
Graduate Institute of Linguistics, National Taiwan University. We
sincerely appreciate your participation in the CLDC, and know that many
of you have been looking forward to the 7th CLDC!

We are pleased to inform you that we have started to organize the 7th
CLDC, which will be held in May of 2014. As per our mandate, the CLDC
2014 aims to provide a forum for researchers interested in language,
discourse, and cognition to report new research findings, exchange
innovative ideas, and share their frameworks in these areas. Over the
past six years, the conference topics relevant to language, discourse,
and cognition have given rise to a growing body of critical findings,
making the CLDC an important event in the fields of Cognitive
Linguistics and Functional Linguistics in East Asia. We are confident
that the CLDC 2014 will continue to attract ever greater numbers of
international researchers to participate in the growing dialog.

Further details (e.g., the date, the theme) will be announced in June
2013 both by e-mail and on the website of the CLDC. We are looking
forward to seeing you all at the CLDC 2014!

E-mail: cldc2014ntu@gmail.com <mailto:cldc2014ntu@gmail.com>
Website: http://homepage.ntu.edu.tw/~cldcntu/

Best Regards,
The Committee of the CLDC 2014