Index: [Article Count Order] [Thread]

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 00:51:09 +0900
From: 日本語用論学会広報 <webmaster@pragmatics.gr.jp>
Subject: [PSJ-News:00121] 「日本認知言語学会主催「認知言語学セミナー」、および「第15回記念大会」」のお知らせ
Sender: t.kanamaru@gmail.com
To: psj-news <psj-news@pragmatics.gr.jp>

日本語用論学会の皆様

杏林大学の八木橋 宏勇先生よりご紹介がありましたので,
会員の皆様にご案内をお知らせいたします.

-----
皆様

日本認知言語学会では、9月19日(金)に「認知言語学セミナー」、
9月20日(土)・21日(日)に「第15回記念大会」を開催いたします。

認知言語学セミナーならびに特別講演の講師には『ピダハン―「言語本能」
を超える文化と世界観』(原著:Don't Sleep, There Are Snakes: Life and
Language in the Amazonian Jungle )で注目されているDaniel L. Everett
教授(Bentley University)をお迎えしています。奮ってご参加ください。

=====
【認知言語学セミナー】

日時:2014年9月19日(金)13:00?17:00
場所:慶應義塾大学日吉キャンパス (横浜市港北区) 独立館D101教室
   〈http://www.keio.ac.jp/ja/access/hiyoshi.html〉

講師:Professor Daniel L. Everett(Bentley University)
演題:The Importance of Culture in Linguistic Field Research
概要:
In this seminar we briefly examine the history of studies of language
and culture, from Sapir and Boas to Jakobson, Silverstein, and others.
Following this historical overview, we define “culture” and look at
evidence for the “interactional instinct” among humans and how
interactions in conversation, discourses, and sentences can interact
with and be shaped by culture. Methods for the study of each in the
field are discussed, following Sakel and Everett 2012. Some preliminary
results are then discussed from English, Piraha, and Wari.
=====
=====
【第15回記念大会】
日時:2014年9月20日(土)?21日(日)
場所:慶應義塾大学日吉キャンパス(横浜市港北区) 独立館
   〈http://www.keio.ac.jp/ja/access/hiyoshi.html〉

≪特別講演≫
9月20日(土)13:30?15:30 @独立館D101

講師:Professor Daniel L. Everett(Bentley University)
演題:On the Role of Culture in the Emergence of Grammar
司会:野村 益寛(北海道大学)
概要:
In this talk I argue that culture is causally implicated in the
construction of human grammars and languages. I define culture
partially as a set of shared, ranked values. The talk will draw on
data from Piraha, a language of the Brazilian Amazon, as well as
ideas from my forthcoming University of Chicago Press book, Dark
Matter of the Mind: The Apperceptive Shaping of our Words and World,
as well as Language: The Cultural Tool.

≪シンポジウム≫
9月21日(日)14:00?16:40 @独立館D101

テーマ「認知言語学の将来を考える:日本認知言語学会設立15周年にあたって」